Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My entry to a persecuted group will just make me worse

 
Dear Good LORD (YHWH) and to my future reader/s of this article:

I may gamble my money and my life but never my soul where the goodness of my character remains like I will not be wicked eyed to my non groupmates and not to be narrow minded by joining a very persecuted group.

because if these happen, instead that I'll become a better person, I will be worse than ever.

If I will join a very persecuted group, It will make me a foolish one because of persecutions (Ecclesiastes 7:7)

I will be wicked eyed to my non groupmate fellow where I will only befriend them because I just want them to join the persecuted group I joined (if ever it will happen) and if she/he declines, I will find some holes in his character and then I will make some false stories to discredit them so badly to my fellow groupmates.

This will enable me not to see some of the goodness of character of my non groupmate friend.

because of this, I'll not investigate to myself and understand why he sometimes commit blunders.

because of persecutions this may let me think that my non groupmates are all evil, untrustworthy and I should befriend them only If I just want to them for my personal use and to persuade to join the persecuted group I joined (if ever it will happen.) If not, I will immediately judge him as an evil person and I will not remember anymore some of the good deeds they did to me before.

This will also make my judgment so clouded that if someone narrated even a single err of some of my co future groupmates, I will be mad and accused them immediately of lying instead of It shouldl inspire me to investigate if this is really true.

I will not also join a persecuted group where most of his members pray for their own dillemmas only.

and they dont remain the hope in their hearts that someday one of their group mate who suffered a lot of persecutions will soon get his justice.

Even I admire this persecuted group and accepted almost of its ideology, I will not join if it is very persecuted.

1 comment:

  1. Narinig niyo na po ba ang doktrina, Brod? Kung tama po ang iniisip ko kung ano ang tinutukoy niyong "persecuted group", maraming mga sinasabi kayo sa entry na ito na masasagot ng mga tatalakayin sa doktrina... hindi naman po kayo pipiliting magpabautismo...

    ReplyDelete