Monday, February 28, 2011

A Catholic teaching that is a lie that Catholics dont worship Mary, saints and angels


The picture of Mother Mary in heaven as a Queen of Heaven surrounded by God's holy angels on her throne.


When I was studying at a Catholic school, I was taught that I am not worshipping Mother Mary, the saints and angels but I just ask to pray for me and even I am just honoring them.

Now the question is: Is it true that I really dont worship them?

Let the Pope himself answer:

The worship paid to the saints and angels, to the Mother of God, and to Christ Himself, finally redounds to the honour of the Blessed Trinity

DIVINUM ILLUD MUNUS
ENCYCLICAL OF POPE LEO XIII
ON THE HOLY SPIRIT
Given at St. Peter's, in Rome, on the 9th day of May, 1897, in the 20th year of Our Pontificate.

LEO XIII 

Now the question is Biblically speaking, to whom men should worship if they believe in the Bible?
The answer can be found at Matthew 4:10 and Revelation 19:10 saying to worship God alone.

We dont care how Catholics worship them in their own explanation of worship. because it is still worship. Biblically speaking, Lord Jesus the Messiah and Saviour of mens' souls in the Judgment said to worship only God including Him also.

No comments:

Post a Comment