Sunday, February 27, 2011

The things I need to give thanks to LORD GOD ALMIGHTY



This is the picture of the Father of Lord Jesus Christ, YHWH in some arts of the world.


Dear Heavenly Father:

First of all I am thanking you that you helped me to finish my college bachelor degree.


Second, I am thanking you that I am always safe when going outside and going home.

Third, I am thanking that on the time I became a real Bible teachings believer made me to be an Open Minded.

Fourth, I am thanking you that sometimes, you are whispering to me an answer from the Bible which from the previous days is I do not know the answer. It also happens when I am on a war against heretics online.

Fifth, I am thanking you that sometimes I became your tool to side sometimes to any group of people who help them defend what is the Truth.

Sixth, I am thanking you that you are helping me not to do anymore some my past misdeeds.

Seventh and Last, I am thanking you that I am always healthy and live with contentment in life.

I am hoping dear LORD GOD of the Bible that you will still answer my prayers in the future.

Lovingly yours,

Your servant who is only a fanatic to the Truth and not to any man in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment