Friday, April 15, 2011

The Islamic god is an unmerciful god


 The word Allah in Arabic


How could I say that? It is because that god does not love unbelievers or non Muslims as mentioned in the verses of the Quran:

Muhammad told his people that anyone who rejects his claim to be a prophet will go to Hell:

Surely those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers and (those who) desire to make a distinction between Allah and His messengers and say: ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others’, and desire to take a course between (this and) that. These it is that are truly unbelievers, and We have prepared for the unbelievers a disgraceful chastisement. And those who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not make a distinction between any of them-- Allah will grant them their rewards (4:150-152)

He does not love the unbelievers (30:45)

(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire (3:10 Shakir: "firewood of hell")


But the Christian God Lord Jesus Christ who will judge on the Judgment Day will save non Christians as long as they do good things. In fact these people dont really know that what they do good to other people is they had done it to the Lord.


Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?


25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 


These are the following proofs from the Christians' holy book the Bible that the Christian God also loves even the wicked.


Proverbs 11:31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

Matthew 5:45 Father which is in heaven: for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.


I as a Christian has no right to judge immediately a non Christian it is because:

1 Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 

1 Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth.



1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 

The reason is God will have mercy to some people to those he wanted to including in the Day of Judgment.

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.



No comments:

Post a Comment